Master of Science in Information Systems
The many and varied outcomes of this program will be largely dependent on the students, the nature of their commitment, and the focus of their course work. Graduates in each of the targeted areas will be expected to demonstrate expertise and leadership in their chosen streams. The program fully expects to enable graduates to fill key positions in Alberta's and Canada's growing information technology and services sector.
For those who are considering graduate courses your may also want to consider the
- The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Information Technology Management (PBC ITM)
- The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Data Analytics (PBC DA)
- The Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Information Security (PBC IS)
The certificate programs are intended to provide professional development for those already working in the IT field and highly relevant and immediately applicable, and ladder directly to the Master of Science specialization in Information Systems (MSc IS) program.
- Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Graduate Grading Scale
- Current Course Offerings
- Individualize Study Course Offerings
- Future Course Offerings
- Course Tuition Fees
- Financial Assistance
- Admission and Course Registrations Deadlines
Please Note: Students will not be able to access their courses until about two weeks prior to the course opening.
Email Student Success Centre for more information.
Updated July 17 2017 by FST Technical Staff