COMP 696 Template for Mini-Proposal
Student Name ________________________________
Student ID # ________________________________
- Research Goal: Use one to two sentences to describe the objective.
- Short Abstract outlining WHAT will be done and the focus of the essay to be proposed.
- Rationale for the Research: Use two to three sentences to explain why the research is significant. (Justification of WHY it will be done -- novelty, relevance)
- Timelines: Write a concise paragraph that describes your planned development. This should include details of COGNITIVE ANALYSIS, obtaining references, design and development planned, testing/experimental analysis planned etc.
- Anticipated Results: Write a short paragraph describing the likely positive and negative outcomes of your research.
- Possible Conclusions: Write a short paragraph describing the conclusions you could reach based upon the implementation you are proposing.
- Support Needed List the research ethics approval if necessary, the tools you need to use, and the materials you need.
- List of references: (Articles, books, Internet links)
Updated October 01 2015 by Student & Academic Services